I’m on my computer a lot for genealogy, communication, shopping, entertainment and pretty much everything else!
I’m also concerned about my privacy and security online. Chances are you are too. VPNs add an important layer or online protection and are one of the hottest tech trends right now. I receive a lot of questions about what tech tools I use, so in this episode I’ll explain:
– why I’m using a VPN (don’t worry, you don’t need to be techy at all to use a VPN!)
– what I looked for in a VPN
– how I set it up (oh my gosh, it was so easy!)
– how it protects my online activity
– the surprising BONUS benefits that I love and you will too.
My goal is to help you find your family history safely and privately. I took a deep dive into VPNs and I can’t wait to share with you what I’ve learned so you can do it yourself.
Click below to set your reminder to watch on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 11:00 am CENTRAL.
SHOW NOTES COMING SOON!