The recording of today’s webinar by The Board for Certification of Genealogists and Claire Ammon, CG , "The Paternal Ten: Searching for Missing Heirs" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com/BCG for free for a limited time.
After 12 years in the missing heir field, Claire’s seen it all, experiencing both the high highs and the very low lows. This webinar will introduce you to the roller-coaster world of missing heir research; detailing a contentious case, the problems with making assumptions and how to get to the truth.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 20 minute recording of "The Paternal Ten: Searching for Missing Heirs" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,515 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,795 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Source: Legacy News https://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/
Posted On: May 18, 2021 at 10:04PM