The recording of tonight’s BCG webinar by Tom Jones, PhD, CG, "The Advance of Research Habits over Recent Decades — And the Downside" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
The Internet, other technological advances, indexing projects, and DNA testing have revolutionized how genealogists conduct research. Have they also have promoted counterproductive research habits?
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 22 minute recording of "Dissecting a Civil War Pension Packet–Union and Confederate" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,338 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,247 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Source: Legacy News https://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/
Posted On: August 18, 2020 at 10:24PM