The Spring edition of
, Ireland’s only independent family history magazine, has been published and is now available in both print and digital formats
It brings, as always, a compelling mix of informative articles on genealogical and historical themes, comments and observations from industry groups and professionals, news of the latest developments and releases in Irish genealogy, and much more of interest to guide and assist researchers of Irish heritage.
The contents of this edition include:
- Researching your Scots-Irish ancestors
- How comprehensive are Irish civil records?
- Discover the O Callaghan family of Co. Cork
- Irish Australian Connections
- Motherhood and ambiguous grief in WW1
- The (new) Catholic Archives – An exciting endeavour
- Using DNA to find Irish cousins left behind
- What’s New? The latest Irish record releases
- A new resource for clergy relatives in Clonfert, East Galway
- And Another Thing: genealogical comment and observations with Steven Smyrl
- Nicola Morris answers your research queries
- Letters to the Editor, Books Ireland selection, and much more.
For more information about buying single copies or taking out a one- or two-year subscription to Irish Roots magazine, click the cover image above. You’ll also find a free 4-page sample of the new edition.
Source: IrishGenealogyNews https://www.irishgenealogynews.com/
Posted On: March 23, 2021 at 01:19PM