Here’s mine (without the "how you found out" parts):
1) My mother, Betty Virginia (Carringer) Seaver, was born on 30 July 1919 in San Diego, San Diego County, California. That date was a Wednesday. She was probably born at home, 2054 Harrison Street in San Diego.
2) These significant world events have occurred on 30 July throughout history:
* 1608 – At Ticonderoga (now Crown Point, New York), Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs. This was to set the tone for French-Iroquois relations for the next one hundred years.
* 1676 – Nathaniel Bacon issues the "Declaration of the People of Virginia", beginning Bacon’s Rebellion against the rule of Governor William Berkeley.
* 1865 – The steamboat Brother Jonathan sinks off the coast of Crescent City, California, killing 225 passengers, the deadliest shipwreck on the Pacific Coast of the U.S. at the time.
* 1945 – World War II: Japanese submarine I-58 sinks the USS Indianapolis, killing 883 seamen.
* 1965 – U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Social Security Act of 1965 into law, establishing Medicare and Medicaid.
3) These famous persons were born on my mother’s birth date:
* 1818 – Emily Brontë, English author and poet (d. 1848)
* 1863 – Henry Ford, American businessman, founded the Ford Motor Company (d. 1947)
* 1890 – Casey Stengel, American baseball player and manager (d. 1975)
* 1919 – Berniece Baker Miracle, American author
* 1947 – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austrian-American bodybuilder, actor, and politician, 38th Governor of California
4) Done. My own blog. Twitter, Facebook.