Test Your Webinar Connection
To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here.
Can’t make it to the live event?
No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar Subscribers have unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their membership.
About the presenter
Linda Harms Okazaki is a fourth-generation Californian, active in the genealogy and Japanese American communities in California and beyond. She is passionate about teaching individuals of all ages to research, document, and share their personal family histories. Her research areas of interest include upstate New York, England, and Australia, as well the use of DNA in genealogy. Linda has been researching her husband’s ancestry since 2012, documenting his family in the internment camps and in Japan. A charter member of the Nikkei Genealogical Society and a contractual genealogist with Ancestry.com’s Progenealogists, she is also a featured columnist for the Nichi Bei Weekly. Her column, Finding Your Nikkei Roots, is published bimonthly. She is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists, the Genealogical Speaker’s Guild, and the Daughters of the American Revolution. Linda currently serves as the past president of the California Genealogical Society and as a board member of the Nichi Bei Foundation. She works as a consultant for Densho, and has presented at FGS, Jamboree, NYG&B, and SLIG. Ms. Okazaki holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development and a Master of Arts degree in Education.
Add it to your Google Calendar
With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do not have to do it again – the new webinar events will automatically appear.
The webinar will be live on Wednesday, March 249, 2021 at:
- 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
- 1pm Central
- 12pm Mountain
- 11am Pacific
Or use this Time Zone Converter.
Here’s how to attend:
- Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com today. It’s free!
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the webinar.
- You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the live webinar.
- Calculate your time zone by clicking here.
- Check your GoToWebinar connection here.
- Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails) prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
- Listen via headset (USB headsets work best), your computer speakers, or by phone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Source: GeneaWebinars http://blog.geneawebinars.com/
Posted On: March 22, 2021 at 11:03AM