Grab your coffee mug and hit that “reminder” button (in the video player below) because this week’s Elevenses with Lisa Episode 60 is a tech topic you won’t want to miss! You’re going to learn:
- What Snagit does and the problems it can solve for you as a genealogist!
- How to screen capture using Snagit
- Amazing advanced new features you didn’t know Snagit had and how to use them.
- How to do scrolling and panoramic screen clipping (perfect for family trees, historic maps, long web pages and so much more.)
- How I specifically use it for my genealogy research.
Join me for the live show!
You can watch using the media player above or click “Watch on YouTube” to watch the at my Genealogy Gems YouTube channel where you can participate in the live chat by signing into YouTube with your free Google account. It’s your chance to exchange ideas on this week’s topic and ask me questions.
Episode 60: How to Use Snagit for Genealogy
Thursday, June 24, 2021
11:00 am CENTRAL (Use this Time Zone Converter to figure out when “Elevenses” is for you.)
Can’t make it at 11 am CT? Catch the replay here on this page anytime after the live show ends.
Please share this episode with your friends:
Add my YouTube channel to your “Favorites” list on YouTube:
Click here to add my channel to your YouTube favorites. Clicking the red “Subscribe” button at the Genealogy Gems YouTube channel will add my channel to your YouTube library which makes it super easy to return to my channel and Elevenses with Lisa any time you’re on YouTube.
Episode 60 Show Notes – Coming June 24, 2021
The show notes will feature everything we cover in this episode. Premium Members will be able to download an ad-free cheat sheet version. Not a member yet? Learn more and join the Genealogy Gems and Elevenses with Lisa family here.