The recording of today’s webinar by James M. Baker, PhD, "Genealogy Unplugged: When Offline Records Are the Best" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
This class presents case studies to show the strategies to best use offline records to give a more effective balance to genealogy research. Offline records may include newspapers, books, property, church, government, and other records.
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 20 minute recording of "Genealogy Unplugged: When Offline Records Are the Best" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,420 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,435 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Source: GeneaWebinars http://blog.geneawebinars.com/
Posted On: January 6, 2021 at 04:17PM