Below is a summary of new and updated family history record collections for England, Scotland and Wales released by the major genealogy databases over the last three weeks (for the previous summary, see 2 March blogpost).
This regular summary of releases and updates relating to British collections is designed
to help family historians whose Irish ancestors migrated, temporarily or
permanently, to England, Scotland or Wales.
By default, it will also be useful
to anyone carrying out research in those three nations, regardless of the origin
of their ancestors.
The figures in parenthesis in the New Collections section
are the numbers of records/images in the new record set.
stated, the figures in parenthesis in the Updated Collections section reflect
the number of records added to the collection in the recent update. In some
instances, the supplier has not made this figure available. Where two figures are given, the first is the number of additions, the second is the new total.
Please note that I don’t usually include updates of fewer than 1,000 records.
(and shared with some FindMyPast subscriptions)
- England, Cambridgeshire Bishop’s Transcripts, 1538-1983
- England, Herefordshire Bishop’s Transcripts, 1583-1898
- England, Middlesex Parish Registers, 1539-1988
- England, Northumberland Non-Conformist Church Records, 1613-1920
- England, Lincolnshire, Marriage Bonds and Allegations, 1574-1885
- England, Essex Non-Conformist Church Records, 1613-1971
- Isle of Man Parish Registers
Some of the above content contains affiliate links. This means I may earn a small commission if you buy via these links. This does not affect the price you pay as a consumer, but it does contribute to keeping Irish Genealogy News online. See Advertising Disclosure tab above.
Source: IrishGenealogyNews https://www.irishgenealogynews.com/
Posted On: March 22, 2021 at 10:00AM