The recording of today’s webinar by Blaine Bettinger, Ph.D., J.D., "DNA Downer: Strategies for Dealing with DNA Fatigue" is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free.
Many genealogists have been working with their DNA results for several years, and it is natural to feel some fatigue. This is especially true since new matches are coming in at a slower rate. In this presentation we will explore some strategies to fight the fatigue and attack DNA results with renewed vigor!
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour and 17 minute recording of "DNA Downer: Strategies for Dealing with DNA Fatigue" is now available to view in our webinar library for free. If you have a webinar membership, it is available anytime.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 1,513 classes of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 5,791 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars’ chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
Source: Legacy News https://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/
Posted On: May 12, 2021 at 10:36PM